We found out a couple of days ago what date that we actually entered PGN. It was July 12th. It is a little earlier than I originally thought that we'd entered. So it has been about a month now. For all I know, our case could be sitting on Barrios desk right this minute. We haven't heard of a kick out yet, you know it really could be to that stage. I heard that he'd been off for a couple of days, and was back (our director is in Guatemala right now). Our agency got word of a few "outs" yesterday....SO.....I am fervently praying that our notification of being out of PGN for good is coming very very soon! It really is all in God's plan, I have to keep telling myself that. He knows when the "right" time for Tabitha to come home is.
Tips for the best relationships
1 year ago







3 comments:
Wow!!! In a month already. I hope you get your "out" real soon.
Gail
Becky~
I was so happy for you when I heard that were actually in earlier than you originally thought...that means your so much closer to bringing Tabitha home! I pray that your stay is a short one and that you are soon OUT !
God Bless~
Julie
YEAH!! Praying that your stay is short and sweet.
God Bless,
Kelly
Post a Comment