
I received a call from Tammy this morning, she'd left me a voicemail telling me that she'd sent us a new medical report! Work was really busy this morning, so I didn't get a chance to call her back, but I did manage to call Tim and tell him to take a look at our e-mail. An hour or so went by and Tammy called me again, I was able to answer my cell phone this time. She said, "I leave you a voice mail about getting a medical and you haven't called back yet?" She of course was teasing me, because just yesterday I'd sent her an e-mail whining about having no news about Tabitha since we had our visit trip. I wanted to get a medical almost more than get the news that we are in PGN--we still don't know about that yet--. I needed to see that Tabitha was still alive--I know, sounds silly, but when your baby is thousands of miles away and you can't see her, hold her, talk to her, your mind starts to do silly things; besides, I am a terrible worrier. BUT, I now know that she is thriving; she weighed 13 lbs 2 oz and is 24.6 inches long. She's still a little peanut in comparison to American babies, but she is growing steadily. My mind can rest now and I can concentrate on my prayers for a speedy process through PGN.
Tips for the best relationships
1 year ago







4 comments:
Well worth the wait... Miss Tabitha is BEAUTIFUL !
God Bless~
Julie
She is so cute!! Hope you get good news soon.
Gail
Just found your blog - LOVE IT!!!!!!
Julia:)
Congrats on getting Tabitha's new medical update and pictures. I know how precious those updates are when you are so very far away from your precious baby. Tabitha is gorgeous! We are praying she is home with you all very, very soon! God's blessings.
Prayers,
Gina, Mommy to Lucas
Post a Comment