Saturday, July 7, 2007

Daddy's Birthday

OK, so this blog isn't exactly about our adoption process. Yesterday was Tim's birthday. We couldn't get him what he wanted--Tabitha to be home, but we did manage to get him something. We--the dogs, and I--(I posted a picture of Tim and our "fur baby's that we took at Christmas)got him some books and a couple of DVD's. So we spent the afternoon today watching his new DVD's. Other than that, not much has been going on.
We still don't know whether we are out of family court or in PGN. We'll pray for the next step to happen quickly. We want to get IN so we can get OUT. I know, sounds kind of silly, but it isn't, I assure you. I'll let you know as soon as I find out.

2 comments:

Julie (Bailey and Gavin's Mommy !) said...

Happy Birthday Tim... Praying All Your Wishes Come True !
God Bless~
Julie

Kelly said...

Happy Birthday Tim!!

God Bless,
Kelly