Friday, January 29, 2010

Favorite Foto Friday #90 "U-Pick"



The theme for this week's Favorite Foto Friday is "U-Pick", our favorite photo from January. I always have problems with this theme, because quite frankly, I have A LOT of favorites! I of course couldn't pick just one; I have a subtitle with this post:

"The Art of Eating a Biscuit"!



Making progress; a hole in the center




And there you have it, how to eat a biscuit, Tabi style!
Be sure and check out the other Friday Favorites by clicking on the badge above and going over to Hannah's blog!
Hope you all have a great weekend.

7 comments:

Kim & Dave said...

Reminds me of those Reeses commercials where they have the center bit out of them!

Cute!!!

Hannah said...

Those are great! She is so cute and I love how you stop to appreciate the little things that make this age fun!

Amy said...

So cute!
Blessings,
Amy

Gardenia said...

hilarious little one. my daughter does the same thing. what is it about putting one's finger through the bun... ?

Terri Anne said...

Hopped over from FFF... great pics. In going through mine for this month I realized I had quite a few of my daughter eating. There is something adorable about kids eating.

Donna said...

awww - excellent job! What a cutie!

vaneblu said...

how cute :)
I use to do something similar with mine :p