Friday, January 1, 2010

Favorite Foto Friday #87 "Favorite Holiday Picture"



This week Favorite Foto Friday happens to fall on New Year's Day, so Happy New Year! The theme for this week is "Favorite Holiday Picture". I of course, couldn't choose just one! So I put together this little scrapbook of photos from Christmas. Hope that you enjoy them!

Click to play this Smilebox scrapbook: Fa La La
Create your own scrapbook - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox scrapbook


To see other Favorite Friday Fotos, click on the badge above and check them out! Again, Happy New Year!!!!!!

5 comments:

Kim & Dave said...

Fun pictures!! Love the Smilebox scrapbook!

Hannah said...

I am having trouble getting the slide show to load...I'll come back to see that pretty little face :)

Melinda said...

Looks like you had a great Christmas! Fun idea with the scrapbook!

The Flores Family(Maria, Jose and Jose Luis) said...

Very Nice, Tabitha is getting big abd beautiful as usual! Have a great 2010

Gardenia said...

beautiful girlie!!