Friday, February 5, 2010

Favorite Foto Friday #91



The theme this week is suppose to be "Kiss Kiss". However, I'm not using that theme this week. Tabi isn't what I'd call a "kissy" girl. She loves to hug, but hasn't been a big fan of many kisses unless you are talking about chocolate kisses! She is however asking me now to kiss her good-bye when I drop her off at daycare in the mornings.
Tabitha started dance classes at the local park district this past Tuesday. It is a combination tap/ballet class. They have a half hour of tap and then a half hour of ballet. She was so excited to be going to dance classes that she's talked about it non stop since buying the leotard and tights! We worried that she wouldn't pay attention to what her teacher was teaching, she kept turning around looking at us or the other girls during the first part of the class. It was kind of funny actually. We got to the dance studio a little early and Tabi loved the noise that her tap shoes made on the floor; all she wanted to do was gallop around and make noise. Well the teacher got there, had the girls get on their "marks" (little spots of tap on the floor), and Tabi just stood there! Her teacher said that she did really well for a 3 year old in her first dance class. She said that staying on your "mark" is very important!

Pre class:

Tap portion:



First position, ballet:


Check out other favorite Friday photos by clicking on the badge above. Have a great weekend!

9 comments:

Aileen said...

So sweet! Little girls in dance class are too cute!

Gardenia said...

what a little peanit she is, and how cute can you get !!!

Darcie said...

Oh my word she has got to possibly be the cutest little dancer ever. I can see why these pictures made it into your favorite foto!

Beth said...

She is so cute I can't stand it!!! :-)`

Kim & Dave said...

Oh-I LOVE ballet pics!! Such sweet little feet!!! She's a cutie!

Melinda said...

What a cute little dancer! And I'm with Tabitha...I like the chocolate kisses too :-)

Hannah said...

She is adorable!! I love her cute little ballet outfit!

Robyn said...

What an adorable dancer!!

Sherri said...

What a darling ballet star!
My oldest wasn't much of a "kisser" either...and then all the sudden this year she loves kisses...kind of backwards. But I am loving it!