Friday, January 8, 2010

Favorite Foto Friday #88 Grandparents



This week the theme for Favorite Foto Friday is "Grandparents". You'd think that since my mother lives with us, we'd have plenty of pictures of Tabi and Granny together, but I don't!
I guess I'd better get on the ball! I do have a couple, although they are not very recent. None the less they are cute!




If you would like to see other favorite foto Friday posts with other's cute pictures, click on the badge above and check out Hannah's blog!
Have a great weekend!

8 comments:

Kim & Dave said...

You're right! They are precious photos!

Gardenia said...

cutie. love her with the babba. also cute blog header.

Hannah said...

That second one is so sweet!! I love it.

Cindy said...

Fabulous photos...Tabitha is such a beautiful girl!! It sures seems like she has a special bond with her grandma. What great memories.

Tracy said...

Lovely pictures, it is so nice to have Grandparents living with you isnt it.

Anne said...

Such sweet pictures! I too need to take more pictures with my parents.

Melinda said...

Oohh, I like that second pic! Sweet!

Gardenia said...

Hi, you asked about Flower's bday. it is one week after your daughter's bday. happy birthday to Tabitha!