Today is Tabitha's third birthday. It is hard to believe that she is already that old. Her attitude and sassy little mouth give her age away though. Tonight we went to Olive Garden for dinner it's usually one of Tabi's favorite--that girl can put away some spaghetti! Well, she was in one of her "funks" not liking anything. She kept saying "I do not want to go to the Olive Garden!" I'm not sure why she was saying this because I know she loves spaghetti. She was listing all different kinds of food she wanted and I asked, "what about spaghetti?" Of course she said, YES! Spaghetti's! So we went to Olive Garden. We then came home to have cake and presents. She almost didn't have those tonight; she came home crawled up on her bed and said, "pull my covers up and turn off the light, I'm tired". I couldn't believe she was going to pass on cake and presents. When Daddy said that he'd just send them back she changed her mind. See, she definitely is 3!
She wanted a "Hello Kitty" cake this year...
Blowing out candles...
Playing with the cake decorations...
Opening presents...
I think that she was happy that she didn't just go to bed! All in all it was a nice birthday celebration. Happy Birthday my little princess!
Tips for the best relationships
1 year ago







6 comments:
Aw! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TABITHA!!! Sounds like she had a great birthday! And i like the new look of the blog!
Happy birthday sweet girl!! Hope all your wishes come true!!
Happy Birthday Tabitha!! I can't believe how grown up she is!!
Happiest Birthday Wishes Tabith!!
what a beautiful little 3 year old blessing !!! happy birthday Tabitha. love the cake!
Wow!
Happy 3rd Birthday!!!!!
Love the cake! Tooo cute!m
Post a Comment