Friday, January 15, 2010

Favorite Foto Friday #88 "Close Up"





It is Favorite Friday Foto time! The theme this week is "Close Up". I have quite a few "close ups" of Tabitha, choosing which ones to post is the hard part. I have narrowed it down to a few! Click on the badge above to check out other Favorite Friday photos.






Today is my little girl's 3rd birthday! Come back tomorrow for pictures of the celebration! Until then, have a great day!

10 comments:

Kim & Dave said...

Happy B-day, Tabitha!

Beautiful girl!

Aileen said...

I LOVE the one of her in the hat! That is totally precious. She is adorable!

Hannah said...

Those are Great!! She is such a beautiful little girl!!

Lund7 said...

Happy birthday to your sweet precious little lady! That last close-up is so adorable!

Gardenia said...

how cute is she !! love the close ups. perhaps the first is my fave.

Tracy said...

Those are beautiful pictures and I hope she has a wonderful day!

Anne said...

Happy Birthday!! I love all the close ups, she is beautiful. My daughter Grace turns 3 on Tuesday.

Donna said...

Beautiful daughter! Awesome close-ups!

Happy BIRTHDAY!!

Steph said...

Happy Birthday! What a beauty!

Sharon and Olivia Grace said...

I can't believe our girls are 3 years old already. Tabitha is adorable. That last picture is breathtaking!!