Let me preface this post by saying that I have mixed feelings about Halloween, but we did decide to take Tabitha trick or treating. She was so cute, at least that's what everyone said. As I said in my previous post, Tabitha had 3 costumes. She wore the little witch --a good witch, not a mean one, costume to daycare. I decided to have her wear her Tulip Fairie costume last night to trick or treat. I had to put extra clothes on her of course. It was down right chilly here last night after the sun went down. I guess I've become a real wimp now to the coolness of fall. Tim however was sweating! We only went in the immediate neighborhood, but it still was a lot of fun! 



Tips for the best relationships
1 year ago







1 comments:
Oh, I love the tulip! So sweet!
Post a Comment