This week's theme for Favorite Friday Foto is "Blowing kisses". I hate to admit it, but I don't have any pictures of Tabitha blowing kisses. She doesn't really know how to pucker those little lips yet. When you ask her for a kiss she just kind of leans forward toward you for a few seconds. So I have other kinds of "faces" pictures to share! If you'd like to check out some other kids "blowing kisses", check out Sara's blog!
The "I don't want my picture taken" so let's have a fit face:
The messy face look:
The blowing raspberries face 
Tips for the best relationships
1 year ago







10 comments:
I LOVE the messy face one! So cute!
so sweet! Love the pitchin' a fit face!
All adorable faces, too!
What adorable pictures, she is such a little cutie pie.
I LOVE that first picture. I personally NEVER EVER EVER see that face in my house.
Seriously that first picture is just the cutest thing ever. If she looks that cute in meltdown you are in for some trouble.
I know the tantrum face all too well. She is a cutie! Have a good weekend.
The many faces of Tabitha are adorable!
Okay - that first photo is priceless and made me laugh out loud at my desk - oooppps! Tabitha is just too cute! Great pictures and a great theme! Thanks for sharing and have a great weekend!
Hugs from MN!
Rebekah - Jaden - Baby#2 too
I love the pictures!:)
What great faces!! :)
Post a Comment