Friday, November 21, 2008

FFF "For Crying Out Loud"

Today's Favorite Foto Friday theme is: "For Crying Out Loud". We are suppose to post pictures of our kids with those big ole crocodile tears. This was an easy one for me, just look at last week's post of Tabitha during her last photo shoot. My little girl, I hate to admit it, can be such a drama queen, crying and going through the motions (sometimes not a tear in sight) whenever she doesn't get her way. And, since we don't tend to "let her have her way" all of the time I have PLENTY of those kind of pictures! I've posted another one from that shoot plus various others at various stages in Tabitha's life--although most of them seem to be from recent, maybe it's a phase she's going through. Hope you enjoy looking at them. If you want to see other teary eyed kid's pictures, because let's face it they are cute whether they are smiling or crying, check out Sara's blog.





10 comments:

Jill said...

I love the studio shot of her crying seems like we always get those too! Adorable

Marianne said...

Adorable! Thanks for sharing. Have a great weekend.

Anonymous said...

Cutest little drama queen that I've ever seen!

Anonymous said...

Yep i see those faces alot in my house! CUTE girl!

Hugs,Leslie

Rebekah said...

Oh what cute pictures of your little drama queen ... she is so cute no matter what she's doing but the crying ones tend to make me laugh ... love all of the photos your picked but my favorite was the last one - you can just tell she had had enough! Too cute! Thanks for sharing & Have a great weekend!

Hugs from MN!
Rebekah - Jaden - Baby#2 too!

Hannah said...

She is beautiful. Love her sad little face.

One Busy Momma said...

Too cute!
My kids always want to cry during their pictures also!

Have a great weekend

Sarah said...

Too funny! You found a few!

Gail said...

Tabitha is adorable even when crying.
I LOVE the new blog look!!!
Gail

Robyn said...

How adorable!!