Gee, I'm not sure, but I think Tabitha could easily turn into another Imelda Marcos. She just loves shoes! It doesn't have to be her shoes, it is just simply shoes. From the time she gets up in the morning and I'm getting her dressed she is yelling, "shoes, shoes". The other day a sales paper for the local GB Shoe Warehouse came; Tabitha loves papers and books of all sorts so I thought nothing of her wanting to look at the sales paper. However what I found amazing was the fact that this little girl who can't read, opens up the sales paper and points to the little pair of fur lined Crocs. She kept pointing to the little, pink, fur lined Crocs that were her size. No one had pointed them out to her, she found them all by herself! Of course, Granny had to take her to the store and get her those new shoes. Oh boy, I think she's going to need more closet space!



Tips for the best relationships
1 year ago







3 comments:
Watch out when she's a teenager!!! It could get expensive! LOL
Watch out when she's a teenager!! It could get expensive! lol
My girl loves her (and everyone else's) shoes too!
Post a Comment