This week's Favorite Foto Friday theme is "Oh Baby". We are suppose to post the earliest photos of ourselves and our kiddos. I wasn't quite sure if that meant the earliest pictures of us with our kids, or the earliest photo we have of ourself and the earliest photo we have of our kids. SO, I did all of that. Actually there are earlier photos of myself, but my mother has them in a photo album put away somewhere upstairs and I just didn't feel like looking through them all! I'm about 19 months old in this photo--funny that's how old Tabitha is now! The second picture is the first picture that I have of Tabitha. She's about 2 weeks old in that piture. The last picture is the first picture that I have of Tabitha and I together. It was in May 2007, she was just over 4 months old. I remember that day so well---I remember thinking, she's so tiny and beautiful! Hope you have enjoyed these pictures. To see more "oh baby" pictures, check out Sarah's blog!

Tips for the best relationships
1 year ago







8 comments:
So sweet! You guys look so happy in the last picture! Love it.
Hannah
Those are some pretty babies!!!
Tabitha is alittle angel!!!
Have a great weekend,Leslie
SOOOO cute - not only are all of our kiddos cute all of our parents are too!
So cute!! I love her hair in the last picture!!!
Love the pictures - I love looking at the "first meeeting" Thanks for sharing.
Peace and Hugs,
Becca
Such great pictures!!
What sweet pics!!
Robyn
Nice pictures, I love the new header too.
God Bless
Maria
Post a Comment