This week's favorite foto Friday is "silly smiles". I love Tabitha's smiles and don't really think that they are silly, I think they are beautiful! For the longest time, we wondered if Tabitha ever smiled. We'd receive pictures of her from Guatemala and she was always so serious. Then we received a little video of her with our agency director talking with the foster mother and the foster mother said that Tabitha smiled and laughed all of the time when she was at home but was "shy" when she was around people she didn't know well. She's still the same, except we are no longer the strangers, we're the family! Here are some smiley pictures of Tabitha, hope you enjoy! If you'd like to see more smiling faces, check out Sarah's blog!






Tips for the best relationships
1 year ago







9 comments:
I agree, beautiful! Thanks for sharing. Have a great weekend.
What a sweet smile! I would agree I love all my little one's smile
Beautiful, precious girl! What sweet smiles!
Beth
IF's Mommy
Tabitha and her smiles are beautiful!
Tabitha is just so cute ... and I love the dimple in her cheek when she smiles ... how can you resist squeezing those cheeks ... thanks for sharing and hope you have a great weekend!
Rebekah, Jaden & Baby#2
What a cutie! Great pictures!
Tabitha has such beautiful smiles !! We worried about Maya not smiling in her foster pics too.
How adorable!!
Robyn
She is a doll!
Hugs,leslie
Post a Comment