This week's favorite Friday foto is all about our black and white photos. I don't have very many black and white photos because I don't usually mess around with the photo shop feature on the computer. We have a few black and whites from the session at the photographer, the photo for the profile is one of the sepia ones. But I do have a couple of black and white photos that I simply love. One is from Easter, it's a profile of Tabitha with her Easter hat, and the other one is of Tabitha and her Daddy from this spring. If you'd like to see more of the black and white phote theme, check out Sarah's blog.

Tips for the best relationships
1 year ago







10 comments:
Tabitha is adorable!! I love black and white photos! What a sweet picture of Daddy and daughter!!! :O)
Such SWEET pictures! :) Your daughter is beautiful!
I Love the photo of Tabatha in her Easter Hat - she is just too cute no matter what photo you take ... love her cheeks! Thanks for sharing and have a great weekend!
Rebekah, Jaden & Baby# 2too
AWWWWWW i love the daddy,daughter pic!!! That hat is sooooo cute on her!
Have a safe holiday weekend,Leslie
I love the hat picture!!! SO CUTE!!
Debbie
How sweet....
Cute pics!!!!!
Denise
She is beautiful!!!
hannah
Precious!!!
Beautiful pics!!
Robyn
Post a Comment