Friday, September 19, 2008

FFF "Hope"

"Hope is a belief in a positive outcome related to events and circumstances in one's life. Hope implies a certain amount of despair, wanting, wishing, suffering or perseverance — i.e., believing that a better or positive outcome is possible even when there is some evidence to the contrary."---Wikipedia's definition.
This week the theme for Favorite Friday Foto is "Hope". Hope to me is difficult to put in pictures, but since this is favorite Friday foto, I'll try to come up with one. Really I guess posting any picture of Tabitha would do, because she really is part of my hope...I hope that I'll be able to be alive well into her adulthood, I hope that I'm a good role model for her, I hope that I'll be a good mother. You see she was Tim's and my hope for a child a complete and whole family together. We're older and I had infertility issues.
BUT we too are Tabitha's hope. Hope for a brighter, better future. Her biological mother could not care for her and had those hopes for her and that is why she gave her up for adoption.
But really, what is MY hope? My hope is my faith in Jesus Christ. My assurance of a wonderful eternal life.

The first picture of our "new hope"



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a very beautiful daughter you have and a very nice post about hope!

Thanks for sharing!

Debbie said...

She is gorgeous!!!

Debbie

Robyn said...

What a beautiful post!!

Robyn