Friday, September 12, 2008

FFF "Firsts"

This week we were to go with a theme for ourselves. Oh how hard is this for me!!! I'm not a trend setting person, I'm basically a follower. I like to go with the flow. BUT, I did manage to put together a theme for this Friday. These are "first" moments for Tabitha and us.

First Time I bathed her


First tooth---you'll have to zoom in




First Family Portrait (again)



First Christmas


First Birthday



First Balloon

15 comments:

Our Family of 5 said...

What a great group of firsts. She is just adorable. Have a great weekend.

Bus and Sabra said...

Oh, how I love to look back at the firsts! You are great to photograph all those firsts!! Tabitha is a cutie!

Tracy said...

Such a clever idea to have all the firsts! Love the pictures!

Sarah said...

She is too cute in all her firsts!

Anonymous said...

AWWWw love all Tabithas First pictures..love that theme!

hugs,Leslie

Beck said...

Awww, such cute pictures! What a sweet girl (:
Have a great weekend!
Rebecca

Hannah said...

I think you did great! I love her firsts...she is just adorable.

Hannah

Madelyn's Mommy said...

I love the theme! Good job and great pics.


Have a great weekend.

Andrea

Anonymous said...

Your pictures are adorable!

pureheaven said...

What a cutie!

Rebekah said...

GREAT idea for a theme - I am sure we ALL have plenty of 1st photos ... and of course Tabitha is so cute in all of them ... thanks for sharing and have a great weekend!


Rebekah, Jaden & Baby#2

Beth said...

Oh how sweet! She just melts my heart! I love the balloon pic...what a face!!

Beth

Janet and Maya said...

Tabitha is beautiful !!!

We're older parents, too. We frequently say, it'll either keep us young....or kill us!

Becoming parents is the best thing that ever, ever, ever happened to us.

Janet and Maya
www.mayasheartsong.blogspot.com

Robyn said...

What a great theme!! All of the pics are beautiful!!

Robyn

Robyn said...

What a great theme!! I love all the pics!!

Robyn