Many of you may recall that Tim and I are not native South Carolinians. We are originally from the midwest. Tim grew up in Northwest Indiana, and I grew up in Southern Illinois. So to pick a team in South Carolina to root for was difficult. We live in Columbia so you'd think that we'd be University of South Carolina fans. However, we aren't. There is an ongoing rivalry between Clemson and USC. I guess we've decided to be Clemson fans. One of the major deciding factors for me was the team mascots. Clemson has a tiger, USC has a "gamecock" or a chicken as Tim calls it. It's really hard to root for something that you consider a chicken!
This week at Tabitha's daycare, they had theme week. Friday was sports day so we got her a little cheerleading outfit. Mind you, I'm definitely NOT the cheerleader type, I was a band nerd. BUT Tabitha is pretty darned cute as a little cheerleader. Her class by the way, won the spirit week competition. The class that had the most participation through out the week won a $100 worth of toys for their classroom. Yea!


Clemson lost!!!
Tips for the best relationships
1 year ago







3 comments:
She looks so cute in her cheerleading outfit!
you'll have to email me...s_marbutt@yahoo.com if you get bored. makes me feel better that we aren't the only ones.
And, I love the pictures, how precious!
talk to you soon
susannah
That baby would be cute in a cheer uniform, band uniform...football uniform...
She is just so stinkin cute!
Post a Comment