This week's Favorite Friday Foto theme is "Friends with Stuffing"---pictures of our kids with their favorite stuffed animals. Tabitha loves all of her stuffed animals so you'd think that we'd have plenty of photos of her with them. For some reason though I had to dig to find these. If you'd like to see more kids with their "stuffed friend" go over to Sarah's blog and check them out!
Tips for the best relationships
2 years ago







11 comments:
Oh Tabitha is just too cute ... she always looks like she is in deep thought ... what a sweetie! Have a great weekend!
Rebekah, Jaden & Baby#2 too
Awww that last pic is soooo funny and cute!!!!
Tabitha is too cute with her fuzzy friends!
THEY ARE ALL CUTE BUT I LOVE THE LAST ONE. WHAT A GREAT PICTURE. HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND.
How cute she is!!! I love her "friends"!!
Debbie
Too cute, love the easter pic with the bunny ears!!! Cute, cute FFF pics!!!
Have a great weekend!
Stacey
How adorable is Tabitha in these pictures! Thanks for sharing. Like the new header! Have a great weekend.
Love the pics for FFF and love the new header too!
Beth
She is so sweet! Such cute pictures!
I love the last picture, she looks like she is in deep conversation with her friends!
Hannah
What cute pics!! I love the first one with her bunny ears!!
Robyn
Post a Comment