Friday, August 15, 2008

Favorite Foto Friday!

This week the theme is "Back to School". I didn't really stick with the theme closely this week because Tabitha isn't really "back to school". She's been in daycare, but no school....and we don't have any "school" shirts or anything like that. I chose one of my favorite pictures of Tabitha for this week. She has on her blue pinafore that we purchased in Guatemala. I just love the smile that she has on her face. In a way, it does look like she's ready for "back to school". To see more kids and "back to school" pictures, check out Sarah's blog.

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

awww she is too cute! Abby has that same dress!

Anonymous said...

SHE IS SUCH A LITTLE DOLL, HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND.

Jenelle said...

She's so sweet! It looks like she and my son have a lot of the same toys. Don't they just take over the house? :)

Rachel said...

How cute - and love that dress!

Madelyn's Mommy said...

Cute baby and cute dress.

I am glad we don't have to worry about the school thing right now.

Andrea

Rebekah said...

Oh she is so cute - love the pinafore ... what a beauty! Thanks for sharing and have a great weekend!

Rebekah, Jaden & Baby#2 too

Debbie said...

She is a doll baby!!
I love Heidy's Guatemalan dresses too!

Debbie

Sarah said...

Too adorable! I love those sweet Guatemalan dresses!

Hannah said...

She is just so cute! Love the picture.

Hannah

Michelle Smiles said...

A cutie - school or no school!

Robyn said...

How cute!! I love her outfit!!

Robyn