Tim is home again; I hadn't mentioned, but he was out of town all last week for work. He left on Sunday early morning and didn't return home until late Saturday night. I was a single parent last week. Hats off to you single moms! I did have my mother to help---thank GOD, since my 2nd day at my new job role I was there until 6pm. My mother picks Tabitha up from daycare, I'm so thankful for her.
Tim, Tabitha, and I went to one of the big consignment sales over the weekend. Tabitha suddenly had no shoes to wear. Well, she had some shoes that fit, but they were all squeeker shoes and the last time that she wore them to daycare, one of them ended up in the garbage can. I'm not sure how it ended up there, but let's just say they don't like those shoes. So, she needed new shoes. We measured her feet at the store and she now needs a size 5! How did that happen? Yesterday the size 3 still fit and now she needs a size 5! I want her to grow, but can't she stay little just awhile longer?
Tips for the best relationships
1 year ago







0 comments:
Post a Comment