Tabitha took her first steps tonight!!! Tim says that she actually took A step last night, but tonight she walked about 6 feet before getting a little wobbly and sitting down. She is so funny, she holds her legs and walks like a little Frankenstein---you know stiff legged! It was so cute and I'm so happy that I got to see it. I'm usually not at home on Wednesday evenings because I go to choir practice at the church, but I stayed home tonight because I'm behind on paperwork for my job and I have a bit of a scratchy sore throat. I'm so glad that I was able to see her walk, she did it a few times. The first time she did it I was so amazed that I didn't even have the camera! We got her to do it again, and this time I got it on film! I'll try to download the video, but I'm not sure if I can or not. God is so good!
Tips for the best relationships
1 year ago







2 comments:
Oh my goodness Becky..Your little princesa is walking. She's got to be the CUTEST Frankenstein that I have ever seen!! :) Miss. Tabitha I am SO happy for you. Keep up the good work.
God Bless,
Kelly
Yeah... What a big girl you are now ! Watch out Mommy... good times ahead. I love it !
God Bless-
Julie
Post a Comment