
It was 1 year ago today that we accepted the referral of our precious little girl and signed the POA. We had seen her beautiful little face in the photolistings section of Rainbow Kids. We were still anxiously awaiting the arrival of our I-171H to arrive and weren't sure if we would be allowed to accept a referral yet. You see, all of the photolistings for baby girls said "must have I-171H in hand". Then she became available, and the listing didn't say that we must have our I-171H, it only said that we must have an approved Homestudy. I knew the moment that I saw her picture that she was our daughter! She was the most beautiful little thing that I had seen. The 6th of February we signed our POA and thus began the adoption process.
Tips for the best relationships
1 year ago







0 comments:
Post a Comment