Tuesday, February 5, 2008

I've been tagged!

This is Tag, You're It...blogger style...


There are 5 rules to being tagged:

1. The rules are to link the person who sent this and leave a comment on their blog so their readers can visit yours.
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Share 7 strange/weird facts about yourself.
4. Tag 7 random people at the end of your post and link their blog.
5. Let each person know they've been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

I've been tagged by Marianne,
www.fromguatemalawithlove-olivia.blogspot.com

1. I live in South Carolina, and have a dog named "General Sherman"---not too good since I live in Columbia!

2. I am terrified of snakes and bugs. I'll scream for my husband if I see a bug in the house.

3. I hate housework!

4. My mother lives with me, and does our laundry!

5. I love chocolate, but hate chocolate ice cream---weird isn't it?

6. I love dogs, I have 3 of them and would love to have more!

7. I once sprained my thumb by getting it tangled in the netting of a laundry basket, guess it's a good thing that my mom does the laundry!


OK, I tagged 5 people but I'm not listing links, I'll just put names:

Kelly

Sabra & Bus

Saron, Anna Maria's mom

Amy

Maria F.

3 comments:

Debbie said...

You sprained your thumb on purpose didn't you? Just so your mom would move in with you and do your laundry?????? Yeah we got it!!!

:-)
Debbie

Kelly said...

I just had to tell you THANKS for the tag!! I lost your blog address and was wondering how Miss. Tabitha is doing. She is SO CUTE!! I LOVE her 1st birthday picture in the corner. Give her BIG ((HUGS)) from KY.
God Bless,
Kelly

Carr Family said...

Thanks for the tag. Although, I have NO idea who to tag. How pathetic is that? Loved reading about the laundry accident, maybe I'll try that. There's certainly enough of it to do with four kids at home!

Blessings,
Amy