
The theme this week is then and now. The first photo is our baby Tabitha's referral picture from Feb. 2007. The second is Tabitha Feb 2008
Tips for the best relationships
1 year ago

The theme this week is then and now. The first photo is our baby Tabitha's referral picture from Feb. 2007. The second is Tabitha Feb 2008
Posted by Taylor family: Tim, Becky, Tabitha at 9:25 PM
|
Add this to your site |
6 comments:
I so love the "then and now" pictures... Tabitha was such a beautiful baby and now she is a beautiful big girl !
God Bless-
Julie
She is so cute!!! I just read some of your blog, not much because both the boys are still up, but I was reading about how she had the flu and you were questioning daycare. I wish I lived closer to you, I would watch her for you! My boys have not been sick all year, we have been staying in because of the horrible cold weather. I was bragging to someone about how healthy they have been, then we went to Disney. All 3 of use got sick! Oh well, we are home and getting along fine now.
Donna
She has grown a lot and into a beautiful little gal!!! I am loving this then and now!!
Debbie
I love seeing all the "then and now" photos. Oh, how I remember seeing Miss. Tabitha's photo on the waiting site. It brings my heart such joy to see this beautiful big girl at home with her FOREVER family. Give her a big HUG from me.
God Bless,
Kelly
Becky your daughter is so beautiful. May God Bless her as she continues to grow......
Blessings
Maria F(Boston)
Hi Becky and Tabitha!! I haven't seen a new post in a while so I was wondering how you all are doing?? I think I speak for many of your blog visitors when I ask: where are the pictures and updates???? I hope all is well. God's blessings to all of you.
Blessings,
Gina, Mommy to Lucas
CCI Parent
Post a Comment