I can't believe that it is 2008, where has time gone? I'm so happy that we were able to have Tabitha home before the holidays. It is sad to look at our agency's website and there be no more waiting children for Guatemala listed. It is concerning as to what will happen to the thousands of children who would have been relinquished to be placed for adoption. Now that the private sector of the adoptions is being removed, where will the children go?
I made my New Year's resolution, well sort of. I resolve to be more relaxed, and worry less. Life on earth really is short. We should enjoy the time that we do have here. God put us upon this earth for a purpose and I don't think that it was to sit around and complain about things. I intend on enjoying this time now while Tabitha is so small and innocent. Before I know it, she'll be grown and out of the door. Happy New Year, everyone!
Tips for the best relationships
1 year ago







0 comments:
Post a Comment