
Well after thinking about it, I wasn't quite satified with the pictures that were taken of Tabitha last night. I had wanted a picture of her standing or sitting next to one of those little numbers, in her case the number 1, to signify that we were having pictures taken for her 1st birthday. So, I booked an appointment at the Sears Portrait Studio for this afternoon. I'm much more pleased with the results of the pictures from today! Our little girl actually does know how to smile! We also got a CD with all of the shots on it so I can share them with you all!
Tips for the best relationships
1 year ago







2 comments:
Tabitha is sooo pretty! I miss you baby girl!
Scott W
Oh... how beautiful is she ! I just love the one in the top left hand corner... what a precious face. She is such a blessing !
God Bless-
Julie
Post a Comment