
Today was a big day for Tabitha and our family. We as a family dedicated Tabitha to the church and promised to bring her up in a good Christian home and promised to teach her about Jesus. The church also agrees to help with her Christian upbringing as well. She was a doll, a big ham actually in front of the congregation. The picture is a little dark, but it was taken right after Sandi, the Children's Minister had asked us a question and Tabitha had put her 2 cents in. The whole place chuckled.
Tips for the best relationships
1 year ago







5 comments:
We miss you Tabitha! Tell your Mom and Dad hello!
I love baby dedications, no matter what age the child is!! She is a doll baby!!
Debbie
Her portraits are great. I can't wait to see all of them. She is so cute!! Looks like she smiles all the time.
Sharon
Her portraits are great. I can't wait to see all of them. She is so cute!! Looks like she smiles all the time.
Sharon
May God's Blessings Be Upon You Today and Always....
God Bless-
Julie
Post a Comment