We wanted to say Merry Christmas to everyone! Tabitha knew that today was Christmas, we believe. She's been sleeping through the night, but last night she woke up 3 times!!! The last time, 4:30 am, Tim said that she was wide awake standing up in her crib!!! He gave her some of her bottle and told her that Santa wasn't quite finished and she had to go back to sleep. SO, finally we got up at 7:30 am. She seemed to enjoy the present giving and getting to unwrap the packages...or maybe it was just the pretty bows and paper that got her attention! At any rate, here are photos.
Look! A bow, isn't it pretty!
I just love these little blocks.
Oh Boy! My very own lion!!
OK, I'll sit for yet another picture, but this is the last one!
Ralph, you're the greatest, thanks for not using these teeth on me.
Maybe this will help me walk.
The tree before anyone got up, namely, Miss Tabitha.
I just love this one.
Ahhh, you think that all of these are for me???
Tips for the best relationships
1 year ago







6 comments:
MERRY CHRISTMAS...Miss Tabitha!! Boy, it really looks like you had a GREAT day. I must admit though I was VERY excited to see what Santa had brought here also. :) I just LOVE all of your pics but, I must say that the one of you in your Santa hat is just too cute. Have a GREAT time and tell that mommy to give you ((HUGS)) from KY.
God Bless,
Kelly
What adorable pics!! Looks like Tabitha had a wonderful Christmas!!
Robyn
Great pictures of a beautiful little girl. Merry Christmas!
Looks Like you guys had a Merry christmas!! We miss you!!
Scott Webster
What a very blessed Christmas in the Taylor home. Tabitha is adorable and it looks like your day was full of such joy. Wishing you a Very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year !
God Bless-
Julie
Tabitha is so cute!! I love the pictures under the tree!!
I also love the video of her jumping in her saucer, she really gets going in that thing. Too funny!!
Glad you guys are doing well!!
Happy New Year!!
Love,
Sharon, Bill and Olivia
Post a Comment