Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Practice

Tabitha is officially registered for daycare, she starts this coming Monday. I am ready to get back to work, I think. I know that our bank account is definitely ready for me to get back to work! I had said in the past that I would love to be a stay at home mom. I changed my mind! I'm more exhausted taking care of this 1 year old than I am after working a full day! I think that daycare will be good for Tabitha, they can teach her so much more than I can. I mean I know all of the nurturing kind of stuff, bathing, feeding, clothing her, cuddling, but I suck at the "play" stuff and teaching is not my strong suit. We've been "practicing" for her starting daycare. By "practicing" I mean, that we've been getting Tabitha up earlier in the morning because when I do start work, I'll have to have her to daycare by 7:30am. So, Tim's been getting her up around 6:15am! She's not really a morning person! Of course with her getting up earlier, she's in bed earlier. I pray that everything works out for the best!

1 comments:

Sharon and Olivia Grace said...

Good luck with the daycare transition. Olivia starts daycare next Monday and I am so nervous about it. Like you I know she will get so much more out of daycare than she will at home with me, but I am going to miss cuddling and loving her all day. I am not a morning person and could barely get myself out of the door so I don't know how well this is going to go getting her and I ready to go in a timely fashion.

I hope it goes well for both of us.

Sharon