Monday, January 3, 2011

New Year's Resolutions

It's hard to believe that it is 2011! I've never been one to make many New Year's resolutions basically because I never can keep them! There are a lot of changes happening with us though that were not really my choice or doings. The biggest one is with my job. I was told on the last day that I worked in 2010, that my department was being disbanded and essentially my job was being phased out! They said that they had jobs for us all but were not able to give us many details as those had not been ironed out. Not very encouraging for the likes of us! BUT, as I have been reminded, ....when God closes a door, He opens a window. My dear husband has been pushing me to find a different job (for a long while) because I bring home a good deal of my work and don't have as much time as I should for our family. I have neglected him, Tabi, my mother, and most importantly, my relationship with God. SO, I'm resolve that this year I will spend more time in God's Word, more time taking care of Tim, my mother, Tabi, and myself. I also resolve to get back to what this blog was originally intended to be...a journal of life at the Taylor's, a scrapbook so to say of "Life with Tabitha".
Here's some of the holiday happening to share:



Tabi decided this year that she wanted to sit on Santa's lap. We'd been to the mall to do a little Christmas shopping and we asked Tabi if she wanted to see Santa. At first she was like, NO!, but I happened to see that Santa had taken off his glasses to clean them and said to her, "he doesn't have glasses on"....(for some reason she also said that she didn't like Santa's glasses) and suddenly Tabi was like, Yes! I want to see Santa! I couldn't believe that there was no line! So, Tabi climbed right up on his lap and smiled beautifully for the camera....priceless!

Hannah is not doing Favorite Foto Friday's anymore, but we will have Nora being the new hostess. I hope that everyone, (and more) will participate!

Happy New Year everyone!

0 comments: