Friday, January 28, 2011

Favorite Foto Friday #121

Oops! I almost missed Favorite Foto Friday and today's theme is "You Pick". I've chosen today to post pictures from Tabitha's 4th birthday. It's hard to believe that she is already 4! How did that happen. She turned 4 a couple of weeks ago, but I've been a slacker and haven't posted anything! She got "exactly what she wanted"....a bouncy house! We set it up in the front room for a few days so that she could play on it and it has now been put in a tote waiting for Spring and warm weather so that it can be set up outside.












Be sure to go over to Nora's blog and check out the other Favorite Friday Fotos!

2 comments:

nora said...

OOO so fun! J. turns 5 today - can't believe how fast the time went!

Melinda said...

Looks like Tabitha had a fabulous birthday! That bounce house looks so fun!!

Happy Birthday {late} Tabitha!!