Friday, January 14, 2011

FFF # 120 "Hibernation"

OK, so I'm cheating a little, but hey when you are a working mom, over 50, and have a 3 soon to be 4 (tomorrow) year old, you cut corners whenever you can! This week the theme for Favorite Foto Friday is "Hibernation". How fitting since that is exactly what we did this past Monday and Tuesday. We've been in South Carolina 6 years now, one of the deciding factors when Tim was looking for a job post graduate degree was it had to be someplace warmer than where we currently were living in Southern Illinois. Monday and Tuesday were both declared "snow days" for Tim, Tabi and me. Everything basically came to a screeching halt on Monday....my sister-in-law called us a bunch of woosies! I say, when in the south, become a southerner! So we stayed inside where it was (thankfully) nice and toasty!
Check out my post from earlier this week for fun pictures of Tabi and the snow.




Nora is now our hostess of Favorite Foto Friday, stop by and leave her some love and check out all of the other Favorite Foto Friday participants!

2 comments:

nora said...

I think I got it all fixed now Becky! Thanks for letting me know! Enjoy your snowy weekend!

Melinda said...

Wow, look at all that snow...in SC no less! Its beautiful to look at, no doubt. Just glad I don't have to deal with it any more :-)