OK, so I haven't exactly been the best blogger as of late. I've been more like a blog stalker than a blogger. I just never seem to have time for it anymore. But when I saw that the theme this week's Favorite Foto Friday is Christmas card outtakes, I had to put something together, although it be late.
I don't really do photo Christmas cards per se, but I do take some photos at Christmas time to send out to the friends and family. Tabitha has been really good here lately about smiling for photos, which is good because I actually had friends who saw early photos of her when she did not want to cooperate for the camera and wondered if she was happy!
There weren't really that many outtakes this year, but here are a couple.
Hope you all have a great Christmas. Be sure and check out the photos over at Hannah's blog!







1 comments:
She is just so beautiful! I love her Christmas dress too :)
Post a Comment