We've actually been home from work these past two days due to inclimate weather. We got about 6 inches of snow early Monday morning (wee hours) and then about a half inch or so of ice on top of the snow. Snow doesn't really phase me normally, except that we live in South Carolina. When I looked out of the window and listened to the weather reports Monday morning it resembled Illinois where we used to live, more than South Carolina! I don't mind driving in snow, but thought I should stay indoors since most South Carolinians have trouble driving in rain! Tabi has been off from daycare of course the past two days with us. She had a good time out with Dad building a snowman and having a snowball fight with Tim.
My little angel attempting to make a snow angel, however, there was ice on top of the snow and she kept sliding around!
"Frosty"
Making a snowball to throw at Dad!--note it's size!
Chasing down Dad!
Tips for the best relationships
1 year ago







0 comments:
Post a Comment