If it was left up to Tabitha, we'd spend the entire time on vacation in the pool. We decided to do some things this year on our vacation. We didn't actually hang out much on the beach because there were rip-tide warnings out and Tim just couldn't see the point of being "at the beach" if you couldn't play in the ocean. Tabitha isn't a big fan of the actual ocean either. I'm not sure if it's because the waves knock her down or because the ocean water isn't as warm as she likes it. She does like the sand and did build one "sand castle"----more like a big mound of sand than a castle.
Wednesday we ventured out to the "Gater Adventure" place.
OK, I'll admit, not my favorite things in the world---reptiles that is, but the place was actually pretty neat. They had alligators of varying sizes, some crocadiles and a lot of turtles.
Thursday we went down near Surfside Beach to the Waccatee zoo. It's not like a city zoo but more like a wildlife park. They had some vary neat animals to see, I wasn't too fond of the monkey displays, the cages were WAY too small. But, they had lots of deer, goats, emus and peacocks. The peacocks weren't in cages and I'm not really sure what kept them from flying away. They had bags of food for sale and you were allowed to feed any of the animals. We rented a wagon for Tabitha to ride in and I think that she truly enjoyed it! ME, well let's just say, I don't like bugs, and there were a ton of them! Of course they knew that and kept buzzing around me! Tim found it quite amuzing! Me, not so much!
Baby Herons (look in the tree)
Of course, some of the animals smelled a little as Tabitha said "something stanks"
Tips for the best relationships
1 year ago







0 comments:
Post a Comment