Friday, May 28, 2010

Favorite Foto Friday # 107 "U-Pick"



Yes, I know, my entry for Favorite Foto Friday is late, but we've been gone all week on vacation and just got back today. Remember last week that the theme was "Friends" and I chose not to "play along" and follow the theme? I said that I was sure that I'd have some friend photos coming up really soon because we were going away to the beach to meet up with some friends. I've chose this photo this week from the vacation because it is one of my favorites from our vacation. And...the theme this week is "U-Pick"!
As I said, we met up with some friends this week for a little fun in the sun at Myrtle Beach. We decided to all take in the Aquarium while we were there. This photo is Tabi with their 3 girls. They have adopted 2 girls from China and 1 from Guatemala. We all became friends through our Guatemala experiences and through using the same adoption agency....that is one good thing that came from using the same agency. The other GREAT thing of course is our precious children. SO, here's a preview of our vacation pictures!



Of course be sure to check out other Favorite Foto Friday pictures over at Hannah's blog. Click on the badge above and you'll be there. Have a great weekend, and remember our men and women who are currently serving or have served in the military this Memorial Day weekend! Thank you for your service!

4 comments:

Hannah said...

What a bunch of cuties!! I hope you had a great vacation :)

vaneblu said...

Hope you had a great time :) Tabitha looks so cute in that pic!

Melissa G said...

That must have been fun to see all of your girls together. They are adorable!

Anonymous said...

Cuteness everywhere! They are so cute together! Sounds like you had a great vacation!