This week I am opting to not use the "theme" for this week, friends. I'll probably use that theme in some upcoming weeks as we are soon heading to the beach to spend some time with friends. Tabitha's dance recital was this past Tuesday. We thought, what a joke, but the girls actually did much better than anticipated! Actually I think that they were so scared by all of the people sitting and watching them that all they could do is watch their teacher and repeat what she was doing---novel concept, huh?
Tabitha has been going every Tuesday evening to dance;it is a combination tap/ballet class. Normally she gets bored about half way through and stops listening and watching her teacher, but during the recital we didn't notice any of that. Here are a few pictures from the evening, hope you enjoy!
The first part was tap
Then came ballet
At the end of the performance, their teacher gave each of the girls a "rose"
Check out other Favorite Friday Fotos over at Hannah's blog; click on the badge above and it will get you there. Have a great weekend!







8 comments:
Adorable!! She is just so cute in her dance costume. Way to go Tabitha!!
What a beautiful ballerina your Tabitha is! They're always so cute in their dance costumes at this age!
so dealightful! love her concentration and what a sweet costume.
That's ADORABLE! How cute is she!?!
What a sweetie! I love your pictures - I hope mine come out as well at J's performance in July. But I'm with you, I have little hope!
Enjoy your weekend!
Too cute!!!
Looks like she was having fun out there!!!
Cute!!! Love those little ballerinas!
Aww!! She did a great job! Love her costume!
Olivia takes dance on Tuesday as well. Her recital is coming up on the 5th of the month. Can't wait. They are so cute at this age.
Post a Comment