This week the theme for Favorite Foto Friday is "Laughter and Smiles". I'll never forget a comment made to me from one of my friends when Tabitha first came home. She'd seen the pictures that we'd snapped and e-mailed so excitedly to everyone. She said that Tabi didn't smile much. At the time, that comment worried me; I wondered, is that really true, is she unhappy? BUT I have taken another look at the pictures of Tabitha and realize that Tabitha smiles A LOT! We just didn't always happen to capture the smiles on film. I decided to do a "blast from the past to the current" approach to this week's theme. Hope you enjoy!
One of the first times we saw her cute little smile was during our visit trip to meet Tabitha. Even though this isn't a huge 'open mouth smile' you can see the happiness in her eyes!

This is from our pick up trip

Age 1

Age 2

Now...she's finally mastered the "art" of saying "cheese" for a picture!
Hope you all have a joy filled weekend! Be sure to click the badge above to go over to Hannah's blog and check out all of the other's Favorite Friday Fotos!







3 comments:
What sweet pictures of your sweet girl!
what a sweet smile and happy child!
She has such a lovely smile! Bet you're not worried if she's happy now! Its pretty evident!!
Post a Comment