Friday, April 30, 2010

Favorite Foto Friday #103 "U-Pick"



The end of the month is already here! How did that happen? So, our theme for Favorite Friday Foto is "U-Pick", our favorite from the month.

I had a hard time this month. First of all, I really in the scope of things, didn't take that many photos; well, I took a "volume" of pictures, but not many different occasions. Second, I always have trouble picking out just one photo! SO I DIDN'T! Yes, I know, what's new?


I still had a couple of black and whites from last week's theme that I didn't publish. I couldn't decide which I liked best, you be the judge!




This last picture really captures the "spirit" of Tabitha----goofy!



Check out other "favorites" over at Hannah's. Just click on the badge above and you'll get there! Heck, why don't you join us and add your post! Have a great weekend! Don't forget, tomorrow is Derby Day!

8 comments:

Lund7 said...

Love the black and whites of her! She looks like she has a great silly personality!

Hannah said...

Those are beautiful. I love that first one. Her face is so Angelic. Have a great weekend.

Kim & Dave said...

Oh, I like the first one best! the tilt of her head is delightful!!!

(& most of our 3 YOs pics are like that last one of yours!!)

Aileen said...

Cute pics! I like the black and white. She looks darling.

Steph said...

Love them! She is absolutely precious :)

Beth said...

I see that side of IF often too!

Gardenia said...

love the hat! and she's so cute.

Laurie said...

Great pictures! Looks like she is full of life!