This week the title of the theme for Favorite Foto Friday is "Drama for your Mama", our photos are suppose to be black and white. Black and white pictures are always rather dramatic to me, I'm not very good at it though! Fortunately I have a really good specimen to photograph; her cuteness makes up for my lack of photographic skills!
bw.jpg)
bww.jpg)
bw.jpg)
.jpg)
Check out the other favorite Friday photos click on the badge above and go on over to Hannah's blog. Have a great weekend!







5 comments:
Great pictures. That last one is especially beautiful. Love the sweetness in her face.
she's looking like a big girl! love the black and whites.
How cute! What a doll. No drama I'm sure.....perfect angel!
Great, and that last one proves that you CAN take good pics :)
I agree with Hannah. The last picture is beautiful! Little Tabitha is getting so big!
Post a Comment