Friday, April 2, 2010

Favorite Foto Friday #99 Funny Faces





This week the theme over at Hannah's blog for Favorite Foto Friday is "Funny Faces". I had good intentions of taking lots of new photos this week, but must admit I haven't taken a single one! Partially because I've been so busy at work lately that I've been bringing home tons of paper work to do at home. Partially because Tabi is sick again with strep throat so she hasn't felt like taking any pictures, and partially because I just haven't though about it! Sad, isn't it?
I do have a couple of photos though that just could fit this catagory.


This wasn't planned or anything, but Tabi has that "oh my!" look on her face.



Her "cheesy" face



Be sure and check out other Favorite Foto Friday photos over at Hannah's blog. Click on the badge above and it will get you there.
Have a great weekend, Happy Easter to all!

5 comments:

Lund7 said...

Cute Cheesy smile...I get lots of those when I tell my kids to smile for a picture!

Melinda said...

We see a lot of the cheesy grins around our house too! Cute photos!

Hannah said...

What a sweet baby girl! She has adorable faces :)

Too bad about the strep throat...Dmitry used to get it several times a winter. I hope she feels better soon

Donna said...

I LOVE her Cheesey face!!! Too cute!

Kim & Dave said...

Very cute! I love the "oh, may!" look!