This week the theme for Favorite Friday Foto is "In Full Bloom". The trees have pretty much past their peak around here, but the azaleas have begun to burst into bloom, mine unfortunately have not.
Magnolia tree from 3 weeks ago
Note the tree in the background in full bloom, this was from 3 weeks ago
.jpg)
This from last Easter in front of the azalea bush, look how much shorter Tabi's hair was! It hadn't been cut either. I can't believe how much she's matured since last year!

The Cross "In Full Bloom" this year
.jpg)
Check out other favorite Friday fotos over at Hannah's blog, just click on the badge above!
Have a great weekend!







5 comments:
She sure has changed!!!
What great pics!
Lovely "in bloom" pics! Enjoy your weekend!
lovely flowers. those azaleas from last year are beautiful! we can't get our azaleas to grow! yes, Tabi has changed so much in a year.
Beautiful pictures! I can't believe how bit Tabitha looks in that last picture. Beautiful.
We don't have azaleas in Indiana but my Mama has tons of them in Savannah and I'm loving them right now! Beautiful pics!!
Post a Comment