Friday, February 26, 2010

Favorite Foto Friday #94 "Our Pick"




It's the last Favorite Foto Friday of the month and we are suppose to pick our favorite photo from the month. I, of course, could not pick just one! So, there are a couple of them. These are a couple more shots of Tabi during dance class. The first of the photos is a "save" using some of the editing program available on the computer; I'm not very good at it, but am trying to learn. The original was very dark and shadowy. The other photo isn't the best quality, but I love her smile.
Hope you enjoy them and check out all of the other Favorite Friday photos on Hannah's blog. Click on the badge and it will take you there. Have a great weekend!



8 comments:

Melinda said...

So sweet! Love her smile and that dimple! I don't think I've noticed it before!

Hannah said...

Those are GREAT! I love little girls in dance outfits...so sweet.


Have a great weekend with your sweetie pie!!

Gardenia said...

beautiful ballerina. love her hair pulled back off her face.

Kim said...

Very cute! There is just something about little girls in tights and leotards that I find so adorable!

nora said...

Love that dimple!

Happy Friday!

LivingSimply, SimplyLiving said...

Awww..that photo is so cute..you certainly captured her sweet, sweet smile:)

Beth said...

Oh how sweet! She is such a doll!

Aileen said...

How adorable! She has a great smile in that last picture!