This week's Favorite Foto Friday theme is: "Love Is..." Love is mainly my family to me, but choosing photos that exemplify that is difficult for me; I have so many to choose from!
The first photo is one of my loving husband and me on the day that we got married. We got engaged 9 years ago around this time of year. It will be 9 years ago we were married this August! I love him more and more each day!

My mother is also part of the "love is..." equation. My mother and I have always been close. She lives with us now since we moved to South Carolina. She shows me love each and every day, but one gesture that she did for me that really eximplified love. It was to cash in her IRA's to help us pay for the cost of Tabitha's adoption; to me, that was above and beyond love!
And of course, Tabitha is love....I love everything about her...well maybe not so much that smart mouthing that she has started! :o)

cropped.jpg)
crop.jpg)
To see other favorite Friday photos, click on the badge above and check out the list on Hannah's blog.
Hope you all have a great weekend! We're suppose to get snow---oh no, not here in South Carolina!







5 comments:
Isn't it great to have so much to love about your life! Your pictures of your mom are wonderful. I wish my mom sat still long enough for me to have more pictures of her!
I enjoyed seeing the love that surrounds you!
beautiful post. you looked beautiful on your wedding day. Family is the epitome of "Love is". and what a beautiful demonstration of love by your mom.
How thoughtful of your mother to use IRA $ to help you out with your adoptions!
What a blessing family can be, huh?
I love the weeding picture of you and your husband. It is beautiful!!
I love you LOVE post...So sweet!vid
Post a Comment