Friday, March 5, 2010

Favorite Foto Friday #95 "We Are Family"




This week the theme for Favorite Foto Friday is "We are Family". I really had to dig for pictures for this theme! The truth is while I have lots of pictures of Tabi, I don't really have that many of us all together! Although our family is quite small: Tim, Tabi, my Mom, me and the dogs, it is next to impossible to find a picture of all of us together....someone is always out of the shot taking the picture! Guess we should start using the tripod and the timer picture more often!
Some of these I have posted previously, but love them so much they are worth repeating!

This is from our visit trip, first pictures with Tabi

Another from our visit trip


Embassy Day, December 3, 2007


This is my Mom, me and Tabi on her first Easter home. It's not a great shot of me or Tabi, but a pretty decent one of Mom.



Tabi and her "siblings"


See more photos of family at Hannah's blog. Click on the badge above and it will get you there! Have a great weekend!

5 comments:

Hannah said...

We don't have too many of all of us together either.

I love your pictures, it's fun to see how much Tabitha has grown.

have a great weekend!

Gardenia said...

great pics of your family.

nora said...

Lovely family! Enjoy your weekend!

Melinda said...

Sweet photos! I didn't have any pics of the whole family either so I had to do a quick session this morning with the tripod! Hope you have a great weekend!

Kim & Dave said...

Yeah, I was noticing the same thing about our family! Love your pics, & it was fun to see your visit trip pics! I hadn't seen them!