This week the theme for Favorite Foto Friday is "A Day in the Life". Being a product of the 60's and 70's, the first thing that popped into my head was the Beatles' song, but I don't think that is exactly what Hannah was shooting for! So, I'm posting some lovely pictures of little Miss Tabi on a not so typical day in South Carolina.
It snowed in South Carolina last Friday, not the few little flakes that I've become accustomed to people freaking out over here in South Carolina. You know people in the south all rush to the store buy up all of the eggs, milk and bread when they predict snow or ice.... NO, it really snowed; it snowed 7 inches! We haven't had that much snow in 20 or 30 years here! I wish that I had more of the pictures that Tim took the morning after, but I must confess that I forgot to put the memory stick back into the camera after downloading these pictures from Friday night. SO....please forgive my error and enjoy these few that I shot Friday after the snow first started accumulating.
The temperature predicted for today is suppose to be in the 60's, go figure! Hope you enjoyed our pictures! To see other favorite Friday photos, check out Hannah's blog by clicking on the badge above. Have a great weekend!







6 comments:
Enjoy your 60 degrees! I'm super jealous!! Looks like Tabitha had great fun in the snow...cute snowman too!
You did get a lot of snow! I am glad you got to enjoy it. It's fun to get for a little while. I am jealous that you are going to hit the 60's! I am ready for spring :)
Tabi looks like she is having fun in the snow. So very cute.
beautiful photos. love the little snowman. and her big smile peering out of the hood.
That's more snow than we have had all winter here where we live in Colorado!
Love the snowman!
Tabitha sure is precious...and I love your itty snowman..too cute:)
Post a Comment