Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Is it FFF?

Sarah is taking a break this month from blogging, so it is up to each of us to either keep up the tradition of Favorite Friday Foto, or let it fall to the way side. I've loved being a part of favorite Friday foto bloggers and am going to miss someone "being the ring-leader". It has been fun clicking the links to other people's blogs and seeing what has been going on in their lives. Over the past few months though, I've noticed fewer and fewer blogs being part of the group. Maybe it's because a lot of people have been on Facebook posting and not keeping up their blogs. Many of the "FFF" bloggers are people who have adopted children, some are not; we all "shared" a part of our lives, be it with pictures or words. I've elected to keep up the tradition even if I don't have a "Mr. McLinky" for people to add their links.....maybe I would if I could ever figure it out! If you'd like to continue being a part of the group, feel free to leave me a comment and perhaps I can figure something out! Happy blogging everyone!


F.F.F. Water Fun!

Tabitha really loves the water. We went from having a small wading to pool to now a little bigger pool. Mind you, it's no olympic sized pool---it's maybe 30 inches deep---but Tabitha absolutely loves it! I've been playing a little with the photo editing program on the computer, I hope you enjoy the pictures!


0 comments: