Friday, July 31, 2009

F.F.F. "Shower"

Well, it's the last day of July, I can't believe how fast summer is flying by! It's not just summer that is flying by...my little girl is growing and maturing more and more each day. We are nearly potty trained; she still has an occasional accident, but really is doing great. Maybe it's the M & M rewards she's been getting! I'm telling you, this girl is a true chocoholic! She fits right in to this family!
Her latest "big girl" activity is taking a shower. She has decided that she no longer wants to take a bath, she takes a shower. Mind you, she usually wants Mommy to take a shower too, so I've been getting ready for bed a little earlier. I used to always take my shower in the morning, sort of as a way to wake me up. Now, I sleep a little later, because I have extra time in the morning. I'm kind of liking this extra little bit of sleep!
Still no specific theme for Favorite Friday Foto, but I want to continue to do it, it "makes" me update this blog at least weekly. So....here's a couple of pictures of Tabitha and "her" shower! Hope that you enjoy them.



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Always a cutie! My kiddo's love showers too!

Sharon and Olivia Grace said...

Our girls are growing up way to fast!! Olivia will take a shower but still likes her bath so she can play and float.

Love the pictures!!

Sharon

Dea said...

I plan to stay close to home- it was one of the must haves in the college i choose! Thanks for saying my writings and pictures are good! I would love to do something like that but i have decided to become a preschool teacher =] Adorable pictures by the way! She is to cute!

Pineapple Princess said...

What a big girl!
She is so darling!! :)